My Tech Wishlist
You are going to build a website that displays your technology wish list.
You will have two pages, one that shows your list of desired computer/phone tech, and another list for other tech (ie Surround Sound Systems, Robots, etc).
You will re-use a directive element for each list.
You can use this example project for reference:
- Must use
ngRouteand have two views
- Each view must be in its own folder with an associated controller
- File structure must be laid out professionally
- Must have a way to navigate between the two views
- Must build a
restrict: "E"directive that:
- Displays an item image
- Shows the item name
- Shows the item price
- Must use that directive on each view template
- (ie Your different view's controllers will pass in the appropriate data into the directives - thus one directive being re-used on multiple pages and showing each page's respective data)
- Website must be visually pleasing