You are going to create a website that allows users to post and upvote or downvote political issues.
- Web page that shows a list of political issues
- Each item will have a title
- Each item will have a description
- Each item can be upvoted or downvoted
- Items will be ordered by upvotes (the most being at the top).
- Each item should show the total number of votes
- Web page will have a Post button that allows new posts
- Users can comment on posts (unlimited number of comments per post)
- You will create a back end with the needed 'models' and 'routes' so that all topics, comments, and votes are persistent.
- Use React for the front-end
- Use Node/Express for the back-end
- Use MongoDB and Mongoose for your database and models
Clearly you will need the ability to
This is a fully functional front-end and back-end application including a persistent database.