This will be a demonstration of your understanding of the topics covered in HTTP/APIs Level 5, as well as a test on some of the most crucial past materials for you to understand.
The instructor/TA will ask you to answer the following questions:
- Explain the "same-origin policy," what it is and why it exists
- Explain what CORS is, how it works, and what purpose it serves
- Explain what JSONP is, how it works, and what purpose it serves
- Explain the idea behind token authentication. How is it different from session authentication?
- What purpose does Mongoose serve?
- Explain what Node.js is
Successfully answering these questions will pass off:
- HTTP/APIs - Level 5
Retaking the test
If for some reason you're not able to pass the technical interview, you will have another chance to pass off this level at a later time in the near future (probably Monday), and will be required to meet with a mentor or tutor to prepare for retaking the test.