Now you see me....
Now you don't
- Create an Angular controller and connect it to a new index.html file.
- Create an array called magicians that has at least 5 "magician" objects.
- Each object should have at least name, age, and skills properties.
name: "Harry Houdini",
skills: ["Escaping", "Slight of hand"]
- In your HTML ng-repeat through the list of magicians, and their skills list.
- Add an Edit button that displays changes the display so that you can edit each magician's data.
- When the magician is in "edit" mode, "Done" and "Cancel" buttons should display.
- The "Done" and "Cancel" buttons should change the magician back to display its state.
EXTRA CREDIT: Make it so that only one magician can be in "edit" mode at a time.