So here it is. The big sha-bang. You are going to build a full-stack final project.
You will pick your own theme.
Here is how you should spend your time (Due to the fact that your first job will most likely be front-end work):
- 50% Angular
- 30% HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/Layout
- 20% Back-end
Here are the requirements:
- At least 3 screens/Angular views
- At least 2 model objects (aka at least 2 MongoDB collections)
- At least 1 relationship between model objects
- Beautiful styling layout with Bootstrap/CSS
- This should be your best project yet
If you can't think of a good layout/design please use Google Material design for your layout: