You just decided to start a business. You know you need a website, but you're bootstrapping your business without external funding, so you can't pay someone else to do it.
Your site should be well-styled and should look good on mobile screens (that is, it should be responsive).
Create a website for your new business that is well-styled, responsive, and includes at least the following items:
- Inline/Block elements
- Divs & spans
- List (navigation bar can count as a "list")
- Semantic HTML (HTML 5 new tags)
- CSS Box model (margin, padding, border, width/height
- Responsive (Media queries, Flexbox, Bootstrap Grid, CSS Grids, or any combination of the above)
- Multiple HTML pages, linked
Passing Criteria: Class Demo
You'll be showing off your website and explaining your new business venture to the class. This demo will be short, probably only 1-2 minutes each.
This project passes off the following levels of the Skills Tree:
- Static Websites, Level 2