For this exercise you will install the default bootstrap navbar, but rather than using exactly what they give you, you get to make some changes to make the navbar more customized to your liking.
After installing the default navbar, go through and make sure that your navbar meets all of the following requirements.
- Erase the Search Bar
- Keep only 3 links and change the names to something else
- Keep only 1 dropdown and change the names to fit your site
- Add your own Logo/Brand Name
- Change the color of the navbar and the links
- Make sure the navbar is fixed to the top