We are going to work help you memorize how to set up an a basic Angular app. You will do this over an over for each Angular project and you need to get this down!
- Load Angular framework from a CDN
- Create an Angular module
- Create an Angular controller
- Have a model that is tied to a scope object
- Have an input box that is tied to that same scope object
- When you type in the input box, the label should immediately be updated with the text that is typed (hint: you'll want to use ng-model).